Location: Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
DKC Hospitality is looking for an Account Executive with 3 – 5 years of hospitality and lifestyle public relations/communications experience to join our amazing team of dynamos! Must have strong interest, expertise and passion in the realm of lifestyle, beauty and travel.
Job requirements include:
- Strong media relations skills in the context of meeting clients’ strategic needs
- Ability to create written materials in support of comprehensive media relations programs
- Proven track record of thoroughly understanding clients’ business objectives and actively participating in the development of strategic plans and communications programs
- Proficient in the creation of all press materials such as pitch letters, press releases, fact sheets and bios
- Deep relationships at multiple levels at major national and NY based traditional and new media outlets as well as outlets relevant to clients
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly, comfortably and in an informed/prepared manner converse with senior DKC staff and independently with clients on a daily basis
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DKC offers a comprehensive benefits package, including paid leave, health, dental, retirement and a generous vacation policy. As an employee of DKC, you join a team of dedicated and creative individuals who are committed to providing best in class services to its clients.
DKC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO)