Who We Need
We’re here because we want someone awesome to join our crew: a rockstar Copywriter & Creative Content Coordinator who has experience developing concepts and copy for integrated campaigns and can play a key role in telling our clients’ stories across a variety of platform and mediums. This role works closely with the internal creative, design, digital, events, video, and account teams, so you must be a collaborator, team-oriented and passionate about developing creative campaigns and brands voices. This role sits within the creative and digital team and reports to the Art Director.
Who We Are
We are a creative agency called HangarFour within a big PR firm called DKC. But who we actually are is a scrappy, close-knit crew of multi-talented creatives who play a variety of roles. With us, the ability to step in and step up to make ideas happen is what makes us stand out to our clients and the industry. It is essential that you have that vision too.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with various teams to strategically develop copy and concepts across a variety of platforms that advances global campaigns and client objectives. Including but not limited to: writing social static posts and social media ads, consumer-facing emails, marketing collateral, website and product copy, and exploratory content.
- Coordinate creative concepts between digital, social, events, video, and design teams to ensure ideas flow strongly and seamlessly across all platforms and mediums.
- Work with Creative Director, Art Director, and Digital Leads to craft campaign concepts and copy for RFP and pitch decks.
- Understand client’s brand, offerings & products, target audience, and competitors in order to build campaigns that differentiate us in the market place and heighten engagement.
- Manage multiple projects with a keen attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Establish and maintain consistent brand voice across all materials.
- Assist with proofreading materials in the agency.
- Be well-versed in the digital and pop culture space and stay up to date with both competitor trends and proactive in suggesting new ideas.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in copywriting and creative strategy/content coordination with a brand or at an agency
- Demonstrated success in managing high-performing advertising and social media campaigns
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of advertising and digital marketing and understand of best practices
- Ability to inspire creativity, think strategically, and be flexible
- Self-starter and ability to self-manage: you will be working closely with internal teams, but we will rely on you to keep your own deadlines on our fast-paced calendar of projects.
- A player we can count on: Always organized so you can move fast with us and willing to put in the extra time and effort with the team on projects when needed.
- “Sit down, be humble” outlook: Fervid desire to learn and ability to receive feedback while maintaining a great attitude so we can ALL improve.