Location: New York
The Manager, Influencer Relations will be responsible for helping define, develop and implement robust influencer strategies for a variety of fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients. They will drive robust brand awareness and build a broad reach of advocates across the influencer space, including celebrities, vloggers/bloggers, make-up artists, press, and digital editors. The position is also designed to support the overall functions of DKC’s Influence department, with a focus on development of social content assets and guidelines, developing ongoing influencer programs, and working as a direct client contact.
Essential Job Duties
- Help drive a robust multi-tiered influencer plan to create brand awareness and engagement across earned and paid activity with celebrities, vloggers, and social influencers.
- Liaise with relevant talent and their agencies to negotiate earned and paid partnerships as well as manage activities and output from start to finish.
- Create program recaps and report benchmark monthly results and productivity.
- Track, monitor and analyze performance while keeping a close tab on competitor activities. Identify gaps and opportunities and develop strategies accordingly.
- Conduct extensive US celebrity and influencer outreach to secure high profile endorsement for clients across online, social media, and press.
- Participate in the execution of influencer initiatives, including but not limited to product launches, strategic events, as well as press releases and product send-outs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in PR or Influencer Relations; Digital and Social experience preferred.
- Demonstrate existing network of contacts in the world of beauty and fashion
- Must be current on trending influencers and pop culture.
- A passion for social media, current events, lifestyle and beauty news.
- Excellent knowledge and love of digital and social media with network of contacts in both fields.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and work under short deadlines whilst quickly identifying priorities and sticking to deadlines.
- Strong understanding of ROI metrics in the sphere of PR and new media.
- Diplomatic, team player with an ability to build and leverage a strong network of peers and partners.
- Must be prepared to work after hours, weekends and travel for events as needed.
- Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness, and willingness to learn.
- Nimble, adaptable, and highly productive in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and ability to be a self-starter.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to multitask.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DKC offers a comprehensive benefits package, including paid leave, health, dental, retirement and a generous vacation policy. As an employee of DKC, you join a team of dedicated and creative individuals who are committed to providing best in class services to its clients.
DKC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO)