Who We Need
HANGARFOUR, a creative service agency, seeks an energetic Senior Account Executive to join our team. You will work closely with the Account Services and other teams to manage projects both internally and across a variety accounts, so you must be a collaborator, team-oriented, and passionate. This role sits within the Account Services team and reports to the VP, Account Services.
Who We Are
We are a creative agency called HangarFour within a big PR firm called DKC. But who we actually are is a scrappy, close-knit crew of multi-talented creatives who play a variety of roles. With us, the ability to step in and step up to make ideas happen is what makes us stand out to our clients and the industry. It is essential that you have that vision too. Oh yeah, and have a lot of fun!
Job duties include:
- Acting as day-to-day contact for key clients and managing deadlines and projects across the wider agency team
- Managing campaign budgets and client billing to ensure all projects are invoiced accurately and timely
- Collaborating with team leads to develop and deliver account strategy and KPIs
- Project management of DKC & HangarFour creative projects, including setting timelines, managing feedback with designers and communicating & coordinating between internal teams.
- Writing creative briefs and participating in creative briefings, seeing projects through from production to final delivery of the creative.
- Prioritizing daily/weekly workflow, with an understanding of how projects fit into larger objectives and account deliverables.
- At times, working alongside the team to assist in day-to-day management of accounts. Tasks include: scheduling meetings, organizing meetings agendas and notes, briefing creative projects, providing timelines and status updates to internal teams and clients, and managing deadlines
- Overseeing vendors to manage all estimates for printing, collateral and other forms of production.
Skills and experience required:
- Candidates must have a 4-year degree, and at least 4 years of marketing or advertising agency experience in a project management or account services role. Experience managing creative projects is essential!
- Additional experience managing digital and web projects is preferred
- A quick learner who strives to go above and beyond with a positive, can-do attitude
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Creative, assertive and solution-oriented when faced with difficult challenging directives
This role has tremendous growth potential and the ability to contribute to the overall growth and creativity of the agency. The ideal candidate must possess an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, a nurturing personality and like getting their hands dirty.