LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW
For more than two decades, DKC has been at the forefront of communications agencies, attracting the best and the brightest talent from around the country. Currently, we are searching for a trailblazing Senior Account Executive who is ready to take their career to the next level.
We’re looking for a creative thinker who has the media connections to move mountains; curiosity to work in exciting sectors and the right amount of energy and enthusiasm to help world-class teams take brands to new heights.
Allow us to introduce ourselves:
- DKC is one of the country’s most innovative independent communications agencies
- Our world-class media and tech division is home to industry heavyweights like Spotify, Etsy, Airbnb, OpenTable, BMW, Marvel Entertainment, Match Group, Bloomberg and Hearst, and some of the hottest startups in tech product, platforms and B2B solutions including Discord and BASE Hologram
- We strongly believe in the mantra, work hard, play harder, WIN TOGETHER!
With a vibrant and fast-paced atmosphere, DKC prides itself on offering a culture of fun, inclusivity and growth. From our national committees focused on health & wellness, diversity and fun, to a hands-on-approach to training and career growth, DKC offers a wide range of options for career minded staff. Plus, we offer 401K, a generous vacation and sick day policy, the latest technology for all digital natives and a welcoming environment that is all about perfecting the craft of communications.
Now, a little about you:
- Smart, energetic, ambitious media relations expert who would be looking to join one of our rapidly expanding teams at either our New York or San Francisco offices
- 3-6 years experience working at a PR agency and/or an in-house communications team
- A background or interest in consumer tech, digital entertainment, gaming, virtual reality, blockchain, b2B and corporate communications
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can roll with the punches (not literally! However, we do have a wellness club if you’re into that)
- Wants to learn daily from some of the most creative strategists and media relations experts in the industry
- Can deliver excellent client service and account management, being a reliable point of contact for both the client and media
- Able to foster new and significant media and industry relationships, while maintaining relationships with key media
- Identifies, develops and executes strategic partnerships, campaigns and integrated communication plans
- Understands and can study data, distill insights and bring new ideas to the forefront
- Excels in writing across traditional and digital channels – from pitches to blog posts and everything in between
- Has a strong attention to details